CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory experts have an unrivalled knowledge of international property markets.
Wherever your business has property, our dedicated cross border valuation team can help you manage large, complex portfolios. We have experts around the world, enabling us navigate the barriers of time, language and culture on your behalf so you can focus on building your business.
Our knowledge and expertise spans commercial and residential property in every sector – covering operators, investors, owners and lenders – advising on more than €730 billion worth of assets and collateral every year.
Our clients benefit from:
- One common platform with unrivalled expertise that ensures consistency in delivery of accurate valuation and advisory services.
- Hungary and EMEA-wide teams who can value substantial international property portfolios quickly and accurately
- A leading benchmark evidence schedule and unique monthly index allowing comparison with IPD
- An industry first launch of innovative extranet reporting technology
- Our work with industry leaders to improve sustainability metrics
CBRE's International Valuation and Advisory Network is the largest of any of our competitors and focuses exclusively on cross border instructions. The local market knowledge of our teams coupled with access to a global network means we can guarantee accuracy and efficiency, whether operating in Hungary, EMEA or on a global scale.
CBRE's expert advisors:
- Undertake regular valuations for more than 70 major international funds
- Have access to the leading global cross border agency research and capital markets, as well as on-the-ground know how
- Value more than €730 billion of assets and collateral annually
- manage portfolios for all purposes, including accounting, loanbook sales and secure lending