• The total exports of goods and services in Q3 2018 increased by 3.3% Y-o-Y, of which Industrial goods accounted for 80% of total exports.
• Net flows of Foreign Direct Investment to the manufacturing sector in the first eight months of 2018 increased by 325% Y-o-Y compared to the first eight months of 2017.
• SILP sales in Q3 2018 were 104 rai (41 acres or 17 hectares), decreasing by 62% Y-o-Y and 44% Q-o-Q. In the first nine months of 2018, the total SILP sales were 410 rai (162 acres or 66 hectares) decreasing by 60% Y-o-Y compared with 1,031 rai (408 acres or 165 hectares) in the same period of 2017.
• The total supply of Ready Built Factories (RBFs) in Q3 2018 was at 2,383,000 sq.m. The vacancy rate remained unchanged from the previous quarter at 27.3%.
• The total supply of Modern Logistics Properties (MLPs) in Q3 2018 was 3,561,000 sq.m., an increase of 4.8% Y-o-Y. The net new take up in Q3 2018 was at 200,282 sq.m.. In the first nine months of 2018, the net new take up was at 205,000 sq.m. a decreased by 24.7% Y-o-Y.